Thanksgiving is just a week away! Are you ready? I’m always ready for my favorite holiday, and this last week of anticipation can be brutal. This year I’m trying to focus that energy into making some awesome side dishes to share with my family, and I know just the place to find the perfect recipes – our very own blog! I am thankful for our extremely talented guest bloggers who have shared so many amazing dishes over the past year. Everything I’m bringing to the table this Thanksgiving comes from one of our posts. I bet you can find some inspiration here, too!
Here is a collection of some of our most favorite recipes and tutorials for Thanksgiving. You’re sure to find something to be thankful for in this roundup of delightful dishes!
- My absolute must-have dish is this Apple Cider Fondue that Claire shared recently. The whole family will love this alcohol-free pot of melty goodness.
- This Caramelized Onion and Apple Tart is always a hit. It’s easy to make and can be prepped ahead of time to save stress on Thanksgiving day.
- Carving the turkey is not my responsibility (another thing to be grateful for!), but if you need help with the basics, check out this post from Chef J.
- Brining is a popular method for turkey prep, and if you haven’t mastered it yet, this informative post will tell you everything you need to know!
- Need more veggies on your Thanksgiving table? We’ve got two wonderful Brussels Sprouts recipes here and here.
- For dessert, try this Chocolate-Pumpkin Bundt Cake, or my family’s favorite Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie.
- I’m going to play around with my Deep Fried Pumpkin Pie Bites recipe and hopefully perfect it by next week…although they were ridiculously good without being perfect!
So, what are you bringing to the table this Thanksgiving? Did we inspire some great ideas? Let us know what you are thankful for this season and share with us your favorite Thanksgiving recipes.
All of us at Butcher Block Co. are thankful for you, our wonderfully supportive customers. Have a happy, relaxing Thanksgiving!